Together with its supporters, vendors and friends, BCN offers a number of internships and job shadowing options for young people interested in exploring different careers:
1. Additive manufacturing & 3D printing - Assist in a professional 3D print shop.
2. Aerobotics R&D - Work on a hybrid airplane/quadcopter drone project.
3. Business management - Work with Blossom Enterprises’ CEO and Blossom Care Network’s Executive Director. See what it takes to start and run a small business.
4. Clothing design - Assist in the design of for men’s and women’s apparel, working toward a custom designed clothing line made entirely in Colorado from hemp fabric.
5. Clothing printing - Assist in a local professional clothing print shop. Manage printing of Hemp Colorado t-shirts.
6. Clothing production & Seamstress - Assist in replacing manufacture labels with HCO labels and hang tags, and in the manufacture of Hemp Colorado garments, starting with t-shirts but building toward a complete apparel line.
7. Commercial baking & cake decoration - Assist an award winning baker. There may be CAD applications with 3D cake mold design & prototyping.
8. Computer aided design & drafting - Assist in designing a variety of client (Blawesome3D.com) and in-house projects using Autodesk Inventor.
9. Doggy Day Care – Work with one of the area’s biggest and fastest growing dog boarding & day care companies; offering back office opportunities and/or direct doggy contact.
10. Hair Salon - Shadow cosmetologists and apprentice at a high-end salon.
11. Medical office - Shadow doctors and/or staff in a private medical practice.
12. Website Management
- Design - Work to improve the existing customer environment and create new ones.
- Ecommerce - Learn how to use Shopify to develop and maintain an online storefront.
- Webmaster - Learn to use content management software to help update and maintain over a half-dozen websites.
- Social media - Learn the business, tips and techniques from a social media professional.